Parle Tilak Vidyalaya Association (PTVA) was established in 1921 to pay tribute to the iconic freedom fighter Lokmanya Bal Gangadhar Tilak. In its illustrious journey of over 9 decades, PTVA has carved out a niche for itself in the field of academics by providing quality and value based education.
The Institution has grown exponentially in quality and quantity of students at school and college level, in areas spanning Science, Commerce, Arts and Management. A natural extension of this coveted journey was its foray into Management Education under the auspices of PTVA's Institute of Management.
Our Institute offers 2 Year Full Time MBA Course of University of Mumbai namely MMS (Master of Management Studies) & 3 Year Part Time MBA Course of University of Mumbai, for working executives, namely Masters in Marketing Management (MMM), Masters in Human Resources Development & Management (MHRDM) & Masters in Financial Management (MFM).
To be one of the leading, value based, ethical management institutions in India that contributes to nurturing and development of managerial and entrepreneurial talent, leadership and research.
- PTVAIM shall foster a culture of excellence in fields of academics, research and entrepreneurship development by :
- collaborating with academicians and industry,
- providing state-of-the-art infrastructure,
- Ensuring conducive work environment for professional growth & development of teaching as well as non-teaching staff members.
- It shall strive to be a continuous learning organization which is committed to the adherence of system while meeting expectations of students, employees, corporate & other stakeholders.
Honesty, Integrity and Strong work ethics. Continuous learning and development with focus on pursuit of knowledge, personality development and understanding between faculty & students.