Parle Tilak Vidyalaya Association (PTVA) was established in 1921 as a rich tribute to the iconic freedom fighter Lokmanya Bal Gangadhar Tilak. Though the journey began in modest setting of one classroom in a ram-shackled building and with 4 students, today the trust runs 5 schools, 3 colleges and 1 Management Institute. PTVA has carved out a niche in academics by providing Quality and Value based education over a century.
The Trust, Parle Tilak Vidyalaya Association founded PTVA’s Institute of Management (PTVAIM) in 2009 with an objective of developing and nurturing the young minds to become socially responsible Corporate Citizens. The Institute offers Two Year Full-Time MBA Program namely, MMS (Master of Management Studies) & Three Year Part-time MMS (Financial Management) Degree Program which was formerly known as Masters in Financial Management (MFM) for Working Executives. This year onwards we plan to offer 2 Years Full - Time MBA (IEV) Innovation Entrepreneurship & Venture Development to our students in order to promote National Education Policy 2020 and Start-up India Policy. In addition to this, PTVAIM has a Ph.D. Research Centre which is established with an objective of promoting good quality research work, again an important point emphasized by the Government of India while framing National Education Policy 2020.
To be one of the leading, value based, ethical management institutions in India that contributes to nurturing and development of managerial and entrepreneurial talent, leadership and research.
- PTVAIM shall foster a culture of excellence in fields of academics, research and entrepreneurship development by :
- collaborating with academicians and industry,
- providing state-of-the-art infrastructure,
- Ensuring conducive work environment for professional growth & development of teaching as well as non-teaching staff members.
- It shall strive to be a continuous learning organization which is committed to the adherence of system while meeting expectations of students, employees, corporate & other stakeholders.
Honesty, integrity and strong work ethics coupled with dedication and passion towards work, mutual trust as well as healthy interpersonal relations that convert PTVAIM into a strong family comprising of all its stakeholders.