Program Educational Objectives (PEOs): MBA-IEV
The graduates of MBA IEV program shall:
- Establish themselves as key ethical contributors to global entrepreneurial eco-system.
- Create multiple employment opportunities directly or indirectly.
- Develop disruptive technologies or business models.
Program Outcomes: MBA-IEV
MBA IEV students will develop:
- Ability to identify problems, unmet needs of the society & do opportunity mapping.
- Capacity to build commercially viable & innovative solutions with design thinking & critical
- Ability to effectively communicate with & manage various stakeholders of entrepreneurial
- Ethical sensibility in approach to business & ability to promote ethical behaviour among employees.
- Ability to become and develop value-based leaders.