Felicitated with a prestigious “Certification of Recognition” for an exemplary contribution to the field of education by ArdorComm Media in ‘HIGHER EDUCATION & EDTECH CONCLAVE & AWARDS 2022’ on May 6, 2022.
- Book Chapter titled “Study about Graphology: A Technique for Employee Selection” in the book: New Innovations in Economics, Business and Management Volume 5, Chapter 6, published by B P International, February 2022, Print ISBN: 978-93-5547-115-4, eBook ISBN: 978-93-5547-130-7
- Paper on ” Can 4-Day a Week be a New Working Week in the Days to come?” in YMER Journal in November 2021, SCOPUS Indexed and UGC CARE approved peer reviewed journal, ISSN: 0044-0477.
- Paper on “Stress Faced by Homemakers due to Online Mode of Education and Work from Home by Family Members during COVID-19 Pandemic”, in Bioscience Biotechnology Research Communication, Special Issue Vol. 14 Number (5) 2021 on Innovative Research on Management, Sciences and Technology, Thomson Reuters, New Clarivate Analytics USA, UGC CARE approved journal, P-ISSN 0974-6455, E-ISSN 2321-4007.
- Paper on “Impact of Artificial Intelligence on Human Resource” in Shodh Sarita in February 2020, UGC CARE approved peer reviewed journal, ISSN 2348-2397.
- Paper on “Relevance of PMS of Faculty Members in Effective Functioning and Growth of Management Institutes Affiliated to State-funded Universities in Mumbai” in Shodh Sarita in February 2020, UGC CARE approved peer reviewed journal, ISSN 2348-2397.
- Paper on “Relevance of People’s Skills for a Successful Career as a Scientist” in International Journal of Advance and Innovative Research, April-June 2019, UGC CARE approved journal, ISSN: 2394-7780.
- Paper on “Bell Curve Method of Performance Management” in International Journal of Management (IJM), Vol. 10, Issue 1, January-February 2019, pp. 38-42, ISSN Print: 0976-6502 and ISSN Online: 0976-6510, SCOPUS Indexed.
- Paper on “Role of Emotional Intelligence in Performance of a Salesperson” in International Journal of Advance and Innovative Research, Vol. 06, Issue 2, April-June 2019 Part -3 ISSN: 2394-7780
- Paper on “Relevance of Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs to Entrepreneurs” in Pramana Research Journal, Vol. 9, Issue 6, June 2019, ISSN: 2249-2976.
- Paper on “Relevance of Johari Window In Enhancing Emotional Intelligence” in International Journal of Research and Analytical Reviews, UGC Approved (Journal No : 43602), Vol. 6, Issue 2, June 2019, E-ISSN 2348-1269, P- ISSN 2349-5138.
- Paper on “Graphology: A Technique for Employee Selection” in GIS Business, UGC Approved Sr. No. 27197, International Indexed and Referred Journal, Vol-14-Issue-4-July-August-2019, ISSN: 1430-3663
- • Paper on “Politics at Workplace: A Cause of Psychological Stress for an Employee” in International Journal of Research in Engineering, IT and Social Sciences (IJREISS), ISSN-2250-0588 (Online), UGC Approved Journal No: 42301, Volume-9, Issue-6, June 2019, page 422-423; Impact Factor (SJIF) – 2018: 6.565.
- Paper on “Inclusion of LGBT community at Workplace in India” in Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research, ISSN : 2349-5162, UGC Approved (Journal No: 63975) & 5.87 Impact Factor Published in Volume 6 Issue 6 , June 2019
- Paper on “Work Culture of Aviation Industry: Adjustment Made by Pilots” in SIES Journal of Management, Vol. 6, Issue 2, Sept 09-March 2010, ISSN 09742956.
- Paper on “Generation Gap at Workplace in India” in M. L. Dahanukar College of Commerce – UGC Sponsored, Multi-disciplinary National Level Seminar Vol. 2, December 14-15, 2013, ISBN 978-93-82429-98-2
- Case Study on “Dimensions of Recruitment to Retain the Commercial Pilots in Indian Aviation Industry” in Journal of Business & Management, Organization of Scientific Research, ISOR, Vol. 1, February 2014, P – ISSN:2319-7668