Dr. Tejashree Deshmukh
Dean-Academics and Professor
B.A., M.H.R.D.M., Ph.D.
B.A., M.H.R.D.M., Ph.D.
Dr. Tejashree Deshmukh is Dean-Academics and Professor – HR at PTVA’s Institute of Management. An alumnus of NMIMS, she comes with good blend of industry and academic experience. She is an approved Ph.D. Guide of University of Mumbai. She has also conducted corporate training programs for many organizations.
Felicitated with a prestigious “Certification of Recognition” for an exemplary contribution to the field of education by ArdorComm Media in ‘HIGHER EDUCATION & EDTECH CONCLAVE & AWARDS 2022’ on May 6, 2022.
Qualification: B.A., M.H.R.D.M., Ph.D.
- Book Chapter titled “Study about Graphology: A Technique for Employee Selection” in the book: New Innovations in Economics, Business and Management Volume 5, Chapter 6, published by B P International, February 2022, Print ISBN: 978-93-5547-115-4, eBook ISBN: 978-93-5547-130-7
- Paper on ” Can 4-Day a Week be a New Working Week in the Days to come?” in YMER Journal in November 2021, SCOPUS Indexed and UGC CARE approved peer reviewed journal, ISSN: 0044-0477.
- Paper on “Stress Faced by Homemakers due to Online Mode of Education and Work from Home by Family Members during COVID-19 Pandemic”, in Bioscience Biotechnology Research Communication, Special Issue Vol. 14 Number (5) 2021 on Innovative Research on Management, Sciences and Technology, Thomson Reuters, New Clarivate Analytics USA, UGC CARE approved journal, P-ISSN 0974-6455, E-ISSN 2321-4007.
- Paper on “Impact of Artificial Intelligence on Human Resource” in Shodh Sarita in February 2020, UGC CARE approved peer reviewed journal, ISSN 2348-2397.
- Paper on “Relevance of PMS of Faculty Members in Effective Functioning and Growth of Management Institutes Affiliated to State-funded Universities in Mumbai” in Shodh Sarita in February 2020, UGC CARE approved peer reviewed journal, ISSN 2348-2397.
- Paper on “Relevance of People’s Skills for a Successful Career as a Scientist” in International Journal of Advance and Innovative Research, April-June 2019, UGC CARE approved journal, ISSN: 2394-7780.
- Paper on “Bell Curve Method of Performance Management” in International Journal of Management (IJM), Vol. 10, Issue 1, January-February 2019, pp. 38-42, ISSN Print: 0976-6502 and ISSN Online: 0976-6510, SCOPUS Indexed.
- Paper on “Role of Emotional Intelligence in Performance of a Salesperson” in International Journal of Advance and Innovative Research, Vol. 06, Issue 2, April-June 2019 Part -3 ISSN: 2394-7780
- Paper on “Relevance of Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs to Entrepreneurs” in Pramana Research Journal, Vol. 9, Issue 6, June 2019, ISSN: 2249-2976.
- Paper on “Relevance of Johari Window In Enhancing Emotional Intelligence” in International Journal of Research and Analytical Reviews, UGC Approved (Journal No : 43602), Vol. 6, Issue 2, June 2019, E-ISSN 2348-1269, P- ISSN 2349-5138.
- Paper on “Graphology: A Technique for Employee Selection” in GIS Business, UGC Approved Sr. No. 27197, International Indexed and Referred Journal, Vol-14-Issue-4-July-August-2019, ISSN: 1430-3663
- • Paper on “Politics at Workplace: A Cause of Psychological Stress for an Employee” in International Journal of Research in Engineering, IT and Social Sciences (IJREISS), ISSN-2250-0588 (Online), UGC Approved Journal No: 42301, Volume-9, Issue-6, June 2019, page 422-423; Impact Factor (SJIF) – 2018: 6.565.
- Paper on “Inclusion of LGBT community at Workplace in India” in Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research, ISSN : 2349-5162, UGC Approved (Journal No: 63975) & 5.87 Impact Factor Published in Volume 6 Issue 6 , June 2019
- Paper on “Work Culture of Aviation Industry: Adjustment Made by Pilots” in SIES Journal of Management, Vol. 6, Issue 2, Sept 09-March 2010, ISSN 09742956.
- Paper on “Generation Gap at Workplace in India” in M. L. Dahanukar College of Commerce – UGC Sponsored, Multi-disciplinary National Level Seminar Vol. 2, December 14-15, 2013, ISBN 978-93-82429-98-2
- Case Study on “Dimensions of Recruitment to Retain the Commercial Pilots in Indian Aviation Industry” in Journal of Business & Management, Organization of Scientific Research, ISOR, Vol. 1, February 2014, P – ISSN:2319-7668