Master of Management Studies (2 Years Full Time MBA program)
- To equip our graduating Management students with required domain knowledge and latest trends in Management practices that they can practically apply in their career in various capacities such as team players, colleagues, leaders, intrapreneurs and entrepreneurs.
- To cultivate sound logical and analytical thinking and problem solving approach among our graduating Management students which shall facilitate better decision making by them in their respective careers.
- To prepare and facilitate our graduating Management students to develop a holistic approach towards the management of their business, profession, careers and jobs.
- To develop and nurture our graduating Management students to be socially responsible corporate citizens who believe in and contribute to the principle of sustainable development of the society at large.
- To encourage creativity and research among the graduating Management students who shall be able to create employment for others using an ethical, value-based approach towards their business.
MMS is a two year program affiliated to the University of Mumbai. On successful completion, the student gets the MMS degree from the University of Mumbai. Our focus is on nurturing employable managers. To do this, we have taken the University curriculum and imparted it to make it contemporary and relevant.
- Case studies of global and Indian companies which provide an opportunity to analyze real life corporate problems.
- Projects which provide an opportunity to students to work in groups and develop their team skills along with studying the subject.
- Guest lectures, where experts from the industry share their valuable knowledge and experience.
- Industrial visits which expose students to witness the actual functioning of corporate organization.
- Role plays which help students simulate real life situations.
We follow a system of continuous evaluation of student performance during each of the semesters. This includes Class Tests, Mid-Term Exams, Assignments, Projects and Presentations.
- Relevance of the curriculum to practical business applications
- Fusion of theoretical inputs with practical applications
- Emphasis on fostering team work and on personal effectiveness
- Focus on self- management and development of learning skills
- Personality development courses
- Foreign languages
- Study tours
- Training on Microsoft Packages and Advanced MS-Excel
- Human Resource
- Information Technology