Master of Management Studies (2 Years Full Time MBA program)
- To provide a steady stream of competent young men and women with necessary knowledge, skills, values and attitudes to occupy positions of management and administration in business, industry, public system and the government.
- To impart the students latest and relevant knowledge from the field of management theory and practice.
- To provide opportunities to the students for developing necessary managerial skills.
- To impart/ develop the right kind of values and attitude to function effectively in Managerial/ Administrative positions.
MMS is a two year program affiliated to the University of Mumbai. On successful completion, the student gets the MMS degree from the University of Mumbai. Our focus is on nurturing employable managers. To do this, we have taken the University curriculum and imparted it to make it contemporary and relevant.
- Case studies of global and Indian companies which provide an opportunity to analyze real life corporate problems.
- Projects which provide an opportunity to students to work in groups and develop their team skills along with studying the subject.
- Guest lectures, where experts from the industry share their valuable knowledge and experience.
- Industrial visits which expose students to witness the actual functioning of corporate organization.
- Role plays which help students simulate real life situations.
We follow a system of continuous evaluation of student performance during each of the semesters. This includes Class Tests, Mid-Term Exams, Assignments, Projects and Presentations.
- Relevance of the curriculum to practical business applications
- Fusion of theoretical inputs with practical applications
- Emphasis on fostering team work and on personal effectiveness
- Focus on self- management and development of learning skills
- Personality development courses
- Foreign languages
- Study tours
- Training on Microsoft Packages and Advanced MS-Excel
- Human Resource
- Information Technology