Mr. Ajinkya, has a teaching experience of 7 years along with industry experience of 3 years. He is specialised in teaching marketing subjects and also General management subjects like Operations Research, Business Statistics, and Business Research Methodology. Ajinkya completed his B.Tech from ICT Mumbai and has worked in Pharma manufacturing sector and as a research analyst for organisations like UPL limited, Bioxera Pharma, Alpha Drugs, and Watson Pharma.
• A market research Project on study of the quality of the cardboard cartons used by the pharmaceutical companies at Soil Tree Marketing Services Pvt. Ltd.
• A Market Research and Business Development project undertaken at TIMESJOB.COM
• Specialisation-based project: Studied the brand equity of brand Fogg.
• Secondary data collection on Indian pharmaceutical market.
• A project to study the perception of students and teachers about school uniform, conducted research on students, teachers of seven schools for subject of research methodology during first year MMS.
• Worked on Ritter reaction on Green chemistry.
• Successfully conducted Industrial Visits to Jaipur, Bangalore and Hyderabad during A.Y. 2015 to 2019.
Specialisation: Faculty of Marketing.
Research: Research Paper Publications Study on investment pattern and the factors influencing investment decisions of an individual. Volume: Shodh Sarita,ISSN 2348-2397, Vol. 7, Issue 25, March 2020 Page Nos. 237-244
A Study on Students’ Perspective towards Solid Waste Management in Mumbai City Volume: Shodh Sarita,ISSN 2348-2397, Volume 8, Issue 29, Page number 42-46