Student Satisfaction Survey A.Y. 2019 – 2020
Students Satisfaction Survey (SSS) was conducted for the Academic Year 2019-20 and responses from the students enrolled during that period were recorded online. The questionnaire has been framed based on NAAC guidelines for Students’ Satisfaction Survey. The survey questions were to be responded on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest). The summary is displayed on the college website for the reference of all stakeholders.
Major suggestions and observations by students that can improve the overall learning experience
Key strengths identified by the students that have helped them grow:
- The Institute managed the transition from physical sessions to online sessions very smoothly and effectively.
- Teachers provide necessary support to students and are willing to go beyond the academic requirements. They provide and guide students to take up internship opportunities and gain experience.
- All faculty members, including our Director are supportive and teach in a friendly manner, and explain the different aspects of problem solving.
- Mock interviews conducted with panellists from the Alumni and Industry is a great initiative by the Placement Team.
- Motivational sessions along with regular educational sessions have helped the overall development of the students.
- The Computer Centre and Library are well-equipped. There is a wide variety of journals and reading material available.
- Certificate courses in Equity Derivatives and Research Analysis were an opportunity to learn something which was industry oriented.
- Guest lectures from industry experts and seniors who have passed-out, addedto the learning. Interactive sessions especially with seniors give an insight to the professional environment.
- The mentor – mentee program has benefitted all kind of students. The Institute follows-up with the weaker students of the batch.
- Session with industry students help students understand the need and expectation of the industry.
- The orientation program was an excellent experience, and was the right mix of fun and information.
The students have also expressed some suggestions which could enhance the overall experience of students in the Institute:
- More workshops can be conducted to stimulate management skills in a real – life scenarios.
- More student interaction activities could be initiated.
- Career counselling sessions could be included as part of the curriculum.
- Subjects such as HR Analytics can also be introduced as part of the curriculum.
- Institute should encourage more students to participate in college functions and events.
- More industrial visits, visits to industrial exhibitions, and workshops should be organized.
- Printed study material should be provided by the teaching staff.
- Apart from Mock Interviews, the Institute should also have industry oriented quiz, competitions, group discussions and related activities.
- Students from the Three Year Part Time MBA programs have lesser options for interaction with the rest of the students in the Institute.
- The students feel that the focus after the 3rd Semester is lesser towards academics.