Master of Management Studies (2 Years Full Time MMS/MBA program)
- Establish themselves as successful managers.
- Adapt themselves to the changing needs of the management profession by upgrading their skills and knowledge.
- Exhibit entrepreneurial spirit at their workplace or by becoming employment providers.
- Provide solutions which comply / adhere to the environment and sustainable practices.
MMS is a two year program affiliated to the University of Mumbai. On successful completion of the program, the student is awarded MMS degree by the University of Mumbai. The Program duration is of Two years comprising four semesters with different industry related specializations.
2 Year Full-Time Masters in Management Studies: Areas of Specialisation:
- Case studies - Global as well as Indian companies thus providing an opportunity to analyze real life corporate problems.
- Projects- Enabling students to work in groups.
- Guest lectures- Experts from the Industry /eminent Institutions /Society, share their contemporaneous knowledge and experience.
- Study Tours- Visits to Industry and Institutions of eminence to understand the actual functioning of organisations.
- Role plays- simulate real life situations to find innovative solutions.
We follow a system of continuous evaluation of student performance during each of the semesters. This includes Class Tests, Mid-Term Exams, Assignments, Projects and Presentations.
- Relevance of the curriculum to practical business applications
- Fusion of theoretical inputs with practical applications
- Emphasis on fostering team work and on personal effectiveness
- Focus on self- management and development of learning skills
- Personality development courses
- Foreign languages
- Study tours
- Training on Microsoft Packages and Advanced MS-Excel
- Human Resource
- Information Technology